Some Symptoms Of Black Magic
- Continuous illness. All treatments fail.
- Constant worries, suicidal tendencies, or a desire to move away from home and family.
- Continuous illness of any member of the family.
- Too much weakness associated with obesity and being short tempered.
- Sterility, without any physical deficiency or without any medical reason.
- Repeated miscarriages or death of children.
- Sudden unnatural deaths in the family.
- Problems in the construction of a house, factory or any other building.
- Shortness of money, in spite of hard labour.
- No desire to live. Feels suffocated. Life seems useless. No desire to rise in life.
- Sudden quarrels between brothers or other members of the family, without any reason.
- Achievement of objectives seems impossible.
- Loss in the business of property.
- Ill-health and under-development of children.
- Loss of peace due to the fear of enemies and their evil designs.
- Discord between spouses or the family.
- Greatest efforts resulting in a failure.
- Lack of Govt. favours, promotions and the desired transfers.
- Poverty, in spite of hard work.
Whether it is black magic, voodoo, kala jadoo or witchcraft, the effects are intensified on and around the full moon night and the dark moon nights.
As the attacks continue, the victim is affected on multiple levels, gets bed ridden and eventually dies of no apparent medical reason. The doctors cannot help them because the symptoms are not obvious. The doctors will tend to give the individual stronger treatments with every passing day and one day the body finally gives up. The spirit activity starts increasing exactly 72 hours before the dark Moon nights and the full moon nights. If you are a victim, your condition will worsen around these times. It will help if you keep a log of the events around these periods.